Real Estate Professional Services
Why chose Mauritius to optimise your investment in real estate?
Real estate assets held through a Mauritius-registered structure facilitate real estate investing in a wide range of international locations, including Africa and India, without the need to have an establishment in every country where there is an investment.
In Mauritius, investors mostly use the company and limited partnership structures to hold their real estate assets.
Intercontinental Trust Real Estate specialist team
We have established a specialist team at ITL to assist you in the establishment and operation of your real estate investment structures. Our team of professionals have worked with major names in the real estate sector, ranging from Development Funds to Real Estate investment Holding Companies.
Intercontinental Trust Limited has a rich experience in the property field on both the local and international fronts. ITL has assisted clients in the structuring of, as well as capital raising for their investments. Our property clients include both developers and investors who are currently undertaking projects in African countries including Zambia, Angola, Mozambique, Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria.
We work to international quality standards such as ISAE3402 Type II, demonstrating our commitment to delivering a high-quality service. As the first Mauritius company to implement eFront fund administration software, we can administer Real Estate Funds using this globally-adopted technology, producing reports tailor-made to your requirements.
Our real estate team based in Mauritius, Seychelles, Johannesburg, Singapore and Nairobi, play a significant role in the formation and ongoing operations of the investment structures.
We understand that your time is valuable and that each structure will have its own specificities and technicalities.
We provide a “one-stop-shop” to cater for all your needs and requirements in relation to the structuring, setting up and administration of your real estate real estate investment structures.
Our services include, though not restricted to, the following:
- Advising on Real Estate Fund structuring and Mauritian regulatory and tax aspects
- Establishing of fund / investment vehicle including co-investment and carry vehicles
- Assisting in review coordination, consolidating and keeping track of the different versions of agreements / documents with all relevant authorities, for your project
- Providing Investor services including capital call distribution process management, investor statement, investor customised reporting and investor portal
- Real Estate Fund accounting in accordance with IFRS and consolidated accounting for the structure
- Supporting of your exit strategy by assisting with the listing on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius
- Advising on the creation of a Real Estate Investment Fund (REIT) within the Mauritian legal framework
- Providing Company Secretarial and administration services
- Providing Directorship services
- Record keeping and regulatory reporting
- Assisting in tax services, filing of quarterly and annual returns
ITL wins Corporate Finance Advisor of the Year 2016
ITL is pleased to announce that it has won the Corporate Finance Advisor Award 2016 at the 5th Annual Private Equity Africa Awards (PEA Awards) for the second year in a row. ITL wa...